Friday, May 29, 2009

July 26, 1944

Pvt. C. Lowry
A.P.O. 15380
%P.M. N.Y.C.

C. Lowry
1439 Wick Ave
Youngstown, Ohio
U.S.A.

Passed by illegible

Hi.

Just a line because they want the mail in a couple of minutes. I guess I still won't receive any for a few more days or so. I have moved to another camp. You really get around in this army. I had to get a new watch strap finally. It was about time I guess. How is everyone doing? Your R.C. is around over here. There were 140 of what you are on the boat. We get the ball scores and all the American news in the Stars and Stripes, but the Yank is a European ... (illegible). It is about the same though. I am going to a show now if there is one tonite. I believe there is. Did C. Reedabaugh get home. I went to mass and comm. about 4:45 this afternoon. 27 out 31 went about.

So Long
Love,
''Chas''

No comments:

Post a Comment