Thursday, May 28, 2009

August 10, 1944

Pvt. C. Lowry
Casual Co. L Inf
A.P.O. 15380 %P.M.N.Y.C.

C.Lowry
1439 Wick Ave
Youngstown, Ohio
U.S.A.

Passed by Lt. Bill Mullen

Hi.

Well I guess this is 2 in 1 day, but I am not doing any thing now. Four of us just finishing playing a game of 500 Rum. We started it after supper.
We had pork chops again for supper. We ate at the mess place by the guard house and got them? That is what they had at the Co. at noon. I haven't gotten any mail yet tonite or they bring it over from the Co. I haven't seen today's "Stars and Stripes" yet either to see how the war is coming along. You probably know more about it than me. Too bad about Jimmy and Charly being in 1A cause I'm still 4-F and they don't know it.

So long
Love,
''Chas''

No comments:

Post a Comment