Thursday, June 4, 2009

July 9, 1944

Pvt. C. Lowry 35925389
Casual Co. L
A.P.O. 15380
%P.M. N.Y.C.

C. E. Lowry
1439 Wick Ave
Youngstown, Ohio

Passed by Charles E Wilson, 2nd Lt. Inf.

Hi.

I am now at the S.C. It is about the same as the ones at Blanding. Here they have ping-pong and pool. I haven't been around since I talked to you so I don't know if the tel. came or not. I was on K.P. today. I had an easy job. The meals around here aren't too bad but they were better at the other camps except Hayes. I went to mass at 9 this morning. Boy it was packed out the back door. Since letters are cencored we only write on one side of the sheet. The way I write I don't see how anyone can read it. I think it is about time I started writing to someone besides you so

So Long
Love,
''Chas''

No comments:

Post a Comment