Thursday, June 4, 2009

July 8, 1944

Pvt. C. Lowry 35925389
Casual Co. L Inf
A.P.O. 15380
%Postmaster N.Y.

Lowry's
1439 Wick Ave
Youngstown, Ohio

Passed by Charles E. Wilson, 2nd Lt. Inf.

Hi.

How are you all doing these days? How is Charles doing too. From now on all of our letters and stuff will be sensored. I think I sent you my new address. I sent home my civilian shoes with Paul Leattau. If you have received them yet and you know my address send them and my camera to me. I can take the camera but hurry.

How are the Leetonia people coming along. As you all can see by my letters I do not use the paragraph. It is easy to read I'll bet.

Today all I did was read and fooled around with clothes. I am going to see Jayne Cleary in New York I think.

So Long
Love,
''Chas''

No comments:

Post a Comment